I
cannot believe it has been 3 MONTHS! Time is truly flying right on by. We are estimating that the "little man" is now around 15 lbs! He just made it into size 2 diapers and is consistently wearing 3-6 month clothes. Over the last week, he has found his hands, and likes to play with his own hands, blanket, or grab whatever he can. He also has learned that if he hits the toys on his playmat and bouncy seat they will make noise, so that is a new game. He has been sleeping 8 hours through the night for the last few weeks (yeah!!) and still loves to nap for us too. He is still such a pleasant and happy little man, I think we'll probably keep him for just a little bit longer. :-)
This face absolutely cracks me up every single time I see it!
Big boy in his bumbo!
This was the first time I had to actually snap the safety harness on the seat, he actually moved so much I thought he would slide right out the bottom.
So hard to get a pic of both these crazy kiddos!
He is starting to make our couch look smaller!
A) Garrett has those same striped pjs. B) Is he in the bumbo UP ON THE COUCH?! Aren't you the same person who gave me a hard time when you saw the pics of the boys napping alone on my couch? ; )
ReplyDelete